Resources for volunteers
Volunteers play a vital role in delivering social and therapeutic horticulture sessions and we couldn’t manage without them! They help facilitate discussion and reminiscence, maintain a vital link with the local community and provide an extra pair of hands to give practical assistance to individuals who need extra support to take part in activities. Volunteers are encouraged to be enablers, their role is to help the gardeners achieve what they want to do, they don’t take over the task.
Below are some key resources used by our volunteers.
1. E-learning explaining more about dementia – download here
2. Volunteer Role Description – download here
3. Volunteer Expense Form – download here
4. Volunteer Handbook – download here
5. Safeguarding Adults Policy – download here
6. Health and Safety Policy – download here
Please contact the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com if you have any questions about these resources or require any further information on our volunteer policies.